Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Dream on

I’m in the mood for a bit more dreaming and my mind has wandered to the flower beds.

Cosmos Gazebo
For the past few years I have had some lovely cosmos.  The feathery foliage looked good in the garden and the bright, simple flowers are a delight.  However, last year I bought plants and wasn't any too pleased with the results as they grew to four feet - too high for my taste.  This year I have bought Gazebo Mized which the packet assures me will grow to only two feet.  Here's hoping!
Nicotiana Eau de Cologne

Nicotiana are also a must for me. They are a lovely cottage garden type of flower although sadly I've not been able to find the lovely scented varieties.  I'm going to try Eau de cologne mixed this year to see if that can be remedied. 


Sweet pea fragrantissima
I also want to grow my sweet peas from seed this year.  Again fragrance is essential so I'm going to try  Fragrantissima.  

No comments:

Post a Comment