Search This Blog

Thursday 17 December 2015

He's been!

No, not Santa. he's not due until the end of next week.  This gent is FAR more important than Santa.  It's Jack.  Jack has been and once again he has transformed my life.

He's put the outside tree in its bracket so anyone coming to the front door gets a welcome.

He's repaired the fence.
He's harvested some vegetables from the garden.
He's sorted my garage so I can find things.  
He's brought in my Christmas decorations.
He's cleaned my sitting room and I am especially grateful that he has cleaned the window
He's erected not one but two trees inside.

And now I am exhausted.


2 comments:

  1. You are certainly blessed to have a friend like Jack. Love the tree, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love how you end that post, "and now I'm exhausted." LOL
    So great that Jack was by! What a wonderful friend :)

    ReplyDelete